Saturday, August 3, 2013

london


Okay, note to self if you ever have only 8 hours to spend in a city as big as London pick one or two things to see/do and then call it a day. Do not run around like a mad woman snapping photos of the outsides of buildings because you don’t have time to wait in the queue and go in. Did you like how I used “queue” there? Pick two and do them well, then go home and leave the rest for the next trip. Because if there’s one thing I’ve learned from this adventure, there will have to be another trip.

 the Tower Bridge

 you could pay money to go on a tour that let you walk up there... I don't think anyone could pay me to go up there.


 ...I really liked this bridge
 was surprisingly not a big deal. I'm not sure they made me care about it falling down.

 "...but there's no such thing as platform 9 3/4, is there?"



 because it wouldn't be my trip to London without at least walking by the Royal Ballet School and the Opera House

 I definitely needed these

 this guy was just impressive


 Big Ben


 Westminster Abbey.
I'm definitely putting this on the top of things to go into next time.


 Buckingham Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment