So it’s hot. I mean really hot. And in Berlin it’s pretty
rare anyone has an air conditioner in their house so when it’s hot outside you don’t
get much of a reprieve by hiding indoors. I’m not usually one to mind the heat,
but I’m about to try Sutton’s plan for beating the heat!
If you haven’t already noticed, I’m currently obsessed with
Sutton foster. I’m about 10 years late discovering this amazing Broadway
talent, but seriously, story of my life!
And side note: ABC Family has cancelled her television show Bunheads. Which is super lame for many reasons I won’t address here but I’m super bummed. I mean how much better can TV get when you combine awesome writer Amy Sherman-Palladino (Gilmore Girls), two-time Tony Award winner Sutton Foster, one-time Tony Award winner Kelly Bishop, and Ballet? But seriously. Go watching it. It was fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment